Mod. RAV_T [Temporary Barrier] • up to 200 kJ
The rockfall barrier model RAV_T is produced under UNI-EN-ISO9001: 2015, suitable for protection against multiple and repeated rockfall impact energies up to 200 kJ. Thanks to the maximum versatility of the system, the quick installation and implementation, the small footprint, the minimum deformations, the barrier RAV_T is optimal to use as temporary or permanent semi-passive protection against rockfall.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
The fundamental characteristics that make optimal use of the barrier RAV_T in any environmental situation are:
- adaptability to any morphological and geo-morphological situation, thanks to the simplicity of the system and presence of a single anchor point;
- ease and affordability to install, thanks to the modularity of the system, the pre-assembly of structures pre-delivery to the site, the simplicity of installation and the presence of a single point of anchor;
- ease and affordability of maintenance operations, thanks to the modularity and simplicity of recovery (disassembly and assembly) of the component;
- minimum post-impact deformations;
- no environmental impact thanks to the transparency of the structure and the structural lightness of its components.